Tuesday, September 30, 2008

quarante quatre. il est une balise.


Okay , so it was my parent's anniversary yesterday and I stayed up late watching Ugly Betty , Lipstick Jungle and Desperate Housewives . And Robert Buckley aka . Kirby Atwood is so hot ! xD . He's 26 (:



Omgg . His body is TO DIE FOR .
___________________________________________________________________

1. What have you realised recently?
Umm . I realized that I have an aching feeling inside , that I want to be loved again . Hahaha . But by who ? I haven't realized that yet :D

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Lols , yeaaahh (:

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
1 . Chien Teng - She's my awesome skinny pretty (:
2 . Gavin Lim - Hahaha . He's my alien and I need skinny people . And he's CT's WEMJ xD .
3 . Maria - She loves my lotus file , what can I say ? :D

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I guess I want to go to a place , where the surface of the sea glitters in the sunshine , where green grass billows in the wind , and goes on for miles and miles , where the wisps of wind would whip past my hair , where the sun would shine it's valiant rays onto the greenary below , where my troubles would never come to taunt me .

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
HAHA . I want to eat and eat and never grow fat , and I'd shrink to a size 2 (:

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Hahaha . I believe I see rainbows , so okay (:

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Myself , actually .

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Haha . I'd buy a house and refurnish it and then sell it for more money . It's all business baby (:

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
=.= . DUH . Isn't it obvious ? But only when the time is right (:

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
HAHAHA . I couldn't even type haha properly .
1 . He's nice , I guess . Hahaha .
2 . Intoxicatingly flirtacious (:
3 . Ummm , IDK . Shit . Umm , he .. HAS NICE HAIR :D

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I need my space (: . Hahaha . Yes , not obsessive . My heart would jump out of my chest when I see him , and I need someone who can hold me without feeling embarrassed . Is a good kisser (:

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
FAGS . and ... Yeshh , just fags (:

13. What is your ambition?
Lol .
2 years - ice cream creator
5 years - dress designer
11 years - wedding gown designer
13 years - car spray person ( dreams man )
15 years - Haha . Interior designer . My dad has my whole life planned out , till I die maybe (:

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Haha . I'd rather they tell . But in a helpful way , not in a spiteful way . But I only want that to happen with friends , cause then I'd remember it more , and change without thinking the person is a pest and just wants to cari pasal =.= .

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends and family (: . My world would be crushed to pulp without them .

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Definitely not . Hahaha , unless I'm hyper , or my mum wants to get me things (:

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Enthralling .

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?\
If it's a thing I'd say my physical appearance (:
Ummm , to stop being so tom boy :D

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
My grandad has diabetes .

20. What are you gonna do now?
Tag people (:

I tag ;
- Chien Teng !
- Gavin Lim !
- Tiffany Khoo !
- Jodi !
- Maria !
(:
___________________________________________________________________

Nicole (:

The music may have died ,
but the words come alive ,
so paint me crimson with your blood shot eyes ,
and I , you , with my red lips ,
and we can sing fairytales forever ..

No comments: