Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cinquante-Neuf. Si Longtemps .

Hot Alert .
Jason Behr
OMG , can anyone say he's not hot ? :D
He was Jake Sawyer in The Tatooist .
I will kill you if you say he's not sexy .
My bloody eye candy ! :D




Jesse Metcalfe
He was the gardener ( John I think ) in Desperate Houswives (:
He was also John Tucker , in John Tucker Must Die .
Hot body ? Nyehh ! :D:D .
He has a snail trail , but he's hott .
Ryan Gosling
He acted in The Notebook (:
Omgg I was gushing over him in the movie .
But he looks better without the scruffy beard .
Waay sexier .
Tom Sturridge
Hot as ever :D:D .
Thomas Sidney Jerome Sturridge is his full name .
He was Young Georgy in Vanity Fair .
Ho-humm (:
Sean Faris
He was William Beardsley in Yours , Mine , Ours .
Or Byron Moore in Smallvile .
Hot , I tell you .
Every inch of skin on his body (:
Cam Gigandet
You may know him from The O.C as Kevin Volchok .
He's also acting in Twilight as James , the evil vampire antagonist .
Delicious (:
Zac Effron
Troy Bolton in High School Musical ! :D
Okay , I didn't think he was really cute but wow .
The black and white one is gorgeous !
Zac Effron is one pretty boy (:

Robert Buckley
Or also known as Kirby Atwood in Lipstick Jungle !
It's so sad he has to keep making out with a 40 year old woman .
And what a bad name for a guy so hot as himm (:
If looks could kill, Robert Buckley would be a WMD .
A Weapon of Mass Distraction :D
Nicole (:
Shine at me from my heaven ,
feel my light against your skin .
Taint me with the talks of sunshine .
Swallow my pain in a dark halo .

No comments: