Wednesday, November 26, 2008

85. We'd never get caught, because these lights cant frame our lives.

So Shaun and me were holding hands. Mind you, we do it so often we don't realize it. I play with Ryan's lady fingers, Lucas's plays with Shaun's, Shaun plays with mine, Ryan plays with Lucas's. It's normal, like some sense of security we do to make sure we're there and we're real. Haha. If any of you get that kind of feeling.

It's like, we touch fingers and palms, like it's some kind of sign we do with each other every time we sit, whether we talk or not. We do it with the K-Chijing gang a lot too (:

But it doesn't matter. When we were at Marianne's house, ( connecting to the above ) Shaun and I were touching our fingers, subconsciously :D . Lols .

Marianne asked us why we were holding hands. My mind blanked out for the whole time she asked that question. Shaun didnt seem to know either. So we shrugged, and said we didnt know, and stop the hand thing.

Then Lucas came in and sat in between me and Shaun and he started to play with Shaun's hand too, and it was so funny because they didnt know why either :DD . Hahahahahaha . Okay no they're not gay. But it's just a thing we do.

Well , good luck for the coco (:

Adranne
Thank you for the knitted scarf. I'll love it no matter what (:

Adwin
Good luck on whatever you're going to do with your band!

Jasmine
I want to go to your school so badly. And I loove the uniform! :D

Jonathan
We must try that Secret duet together (:

Justen
Can't wait to see your weird eye and funnyness!

Julian
Need to hear your gushing over black nail polish :D

Shaun
Cant wait for you to come back from Singapore (:

Ryan
I need my weekly dose of you right now ):

Adrian
I’ll beat you at ping pong now. Muahaha :D

Lucas
We all miss them don’t we (:
Leon
Can’t wait for you to grow up!

No comments: