Thursday, November 27, 2008

87. Hush, the screams are quiet and the alives are dead.

Yes Arya, finally I am blogging about you.
I am giving you permission to laugh and feel happy (:





I will miss you with my whole fancy ballet shoes and legs.

I will miss you with the pretty bowling balls and my 109 score.

I will miss you with the Khao Pad Poo and my cheesy burger.

I will miss you with the baby freezes and the windmills.

I will miss you with the rest of our friends especially Keat.

I will miss you with Marshmellow, Mimi and Angel.

I will miss you with the time you and Keat said my hair smelled like fish burgers.

I will miss you with all the times I messed up your weird bushy hair.

I will miss you for everything we've done together.

I will miss you for your crazy accent and your maybe's.

I will miss you with Gavin brokenose, and JernShern asshole.

I will miss you for all the times we made plans to go out and failed.

I will miss you for the crazy, gaspy, running gun swimming with Yish and Keat.

I will miss you with your crazy talent in BM.

I will miss you with your crazy PMs on my MSN.

I will miss you and your fued with Gabriel and how you marah that fellow.

I will miss you for all the times we've created memories.

I will miss you for everything you've done that made my life more perfect.

I will miss that you will no longer be here to complete where you've left off in my life.

I will miss the times that you cannot fill my memories.



And most of all, I will miss your prescence.


Because from now on, I wont have a

weird accented
break dancing
indon mee goreng haired
funny voiced
baggy clothed
echo park loving
nick name giving
booo-ing


person I will ever call Arya again (:



So I hope you will enjoy yourself in Indonesia. And I will miss you with every part of me, and every part that will come to miss your prescence in my life later on. No one can replace you, and I'll be leeching on Keat now. Oh god, he will so hate me.


Hope you will die without us, man :D








































No, just kidding.
But, seriously.


See you back end of the year! (:




Nicole (:

No comments: