Friday, November 28, 2008

89. There are no sweet goodbyes, just the dark echo of our lies.

It is a betrayal of some sort. A scheme or plan, overflowing with malevolence. No, I won't be the one who is shamed and hurting at the end of the day's tomorrow. It will be his words that will smother what haughty and egotistical plan that you have decided with your brilliant mind to set out and do.

No, I'm not the one who will be crying when this is over. I won't be the one hungering for some way to turn back the time. It will be you and that thing you call divinity, the one thing that made you react in such a way, even I am feared by the narcissistic behaviour you chose to portray. So, no.

If this is some sort of retribution of reprival that you have in your mind, so be it. I won't be falling for your sweet, innocent lies. I won't be at your heels to beg for some sort of forgiveness. I won't be screaming out my feelings to the person you choose to perform as, the bleak emptiness in your common sense.
I don't think I want to care about you and your 3 year old mind capability. I don't think I want to care about what you will try to say to corrupt my mind. I'm not innocent, and my lies are so believable and incompatible, they fool everyone who tries to remain in my veracity.

Stop it. It's not worth your measely time, and it isn't worth mine. We can go on playing these mindless, childish games, but I've seen through the thinly veiled lies you have spat out. I have seen through your ludicrous and outlandish ploy you have tried so hard to create. I have seen through to that vengeful nature, the fingers of reprisal gripping at your weak heart.

Don't try to make me laugh at your whimsical attempts of deception. The truth has leaked into this mind of mine, and whatever you do now, no matter how believable will be a disgrace to you and a joke to me.

All facts prove you otherwise. So, here's your lies back, and everything you tried to decieve me with. Try lying to yourself with your mendacity, and you will realize how ridiculous you are to me. My respect for you is bleak and dark. Stop trying to make a fool of yourself. This pretend game was over when your lies were discovered.

You know who you are, so don't try to stop your hard beating heart, because I already have. You don't know what kind of hell you are getting into, so get out while you're still alive.


And you know what the best part is?


























I bet he still loves you like a hole in his shoe, honey (:


Nicole (:

No comments: