Sunday, November 9, 2008

Soixante Dix Quatre . Tags Ennuyeux .

My third post for today . I'm bored . I'm lifeless . What to do ? (:
Ps: If you guys read finished the previous one I did , BRAVO TO YOU .
It was long yeah I got it (:
But who cares . I had to crack my head open for a title to write about cause I was bored .
So , thank you Cassidy for giving me inspiration indirectly !
Haha . Cassidy Acidy .
It sucks now , I guess . But I hope it gets better (:
Haha . I'm doing tags cause right now , I'm still bored .
SOMEONE TALK TO ME :D

________________________________________________________________

Tag by Eli (:

1. Who are you?

. Nicole Chen , the one and only :D

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
. Definitely friends . Guys are there only when they need to be (:

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
. Haha . When I think of how I'd die :D

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
. I'm quite I guess . Actually , more like dumb and daring (:

5. How many babies do you want?
Haha . Sextuplets ! (: . No twins . I like twins ! One boy and one girl .

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
. Haha . Um , I believe I've seen rainbows , so okay :D

7. Wha t is your goal for this year?
. HAHA . LOSE FREAKING WEIGHT .

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
. Um , whaaa the L is that ? >.<

9. What's a perfect boy/girlfriend like to you? (List 10)
  1. Good looking , TEEHEE
  2. Nice legs !
  3. Taller than me ! (:
  4. Plays the guitar and sings .
  5. Vivacious and energetic , and humorous (:
  6. Likes my friends .
  7. Doesn't cry . You know how pathetic that is ?
  8. Listens , and shuts up sometimes (:
  9. Likes to hold my hand , and cuddle here and there .
  10. Good at SOMETHING . Creative is good :D

10. What feeling do you love most?
. Umm . I think just satisfaction out of doing something good (:

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
. Hahaha . Um , commitment and humour ? :D

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?
  • YEAH . DUMBO'S :D
  • You are bad blondes , not dumb blondes like me :D
  • HAHA . In your face !
  • Umm . Vainpot (:
  • Loser .
  • *points finger* Fuck you :D
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
. Haha . If I don't , I'm either stupid or stupider .

14. What does flying mean to you?
. Flying is an exhilarating feeling of the wind against my skin , and the sunlight bouncing off my limbs . It's an escape from the world and everything in it . It's a thing that makes freedom seem invincible . Of course then the plane comes , and you're dead :D


15. What do you crave for the most currently?
. Baskin Robbin's ice cream :|

16. Who's hotter? Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
. Chace Crawford! I have to admit :D

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
. ELI - funny , super cute , bouncy , cheerleaderish , nice laugh , AWESOME :D

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
. UM WHAT ? I hit myself on the head and got drunk ? :D . No, kidding ! What question is this ?

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
. When my body in that minuscule sperm first reached the ovum :D

20. What are your fear(s)?
  • Falling down , eg: roller coasters .
  • Rejection
  • Death of a friend , or a close member of my family |:
  • Blehh . Dying ?
  • Ghosts :D
Instructions:
Tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

- Chien Teng
- Tiffy Khoo
- Selena Tee
- Shanni Chew
- Maria
- Jodi Lim
- Rebecca Chen
- Yvonne Lim


(:

Enjoy ! :D


Nicole (:

No comments: