Tuesday, December 2, 2008

91. I'm a sexy teapot, skinny and proud. Here's my handle, here's my mouth.

My hands are in yours.
I'm holding on, with all I can, with every part of me I could give.
But you dont bother to acknowledge me, dont bother to hold my fingers back. There isn't a response, not even shaking, like you normally do.
I cared if you did, oh, I'd give up everything if you ever did, and I hoped with all of me that you would. But nothing, not even a single sliver of movement, or any glint in your eyes.
They're closed. And I dont think they'd ever open again.
It's like you fell into a lake of ice, and the water sealed above your head.
Yeah, you froze in time, with your eyes shut and your lips sealed.
Your chest doesnt rise and fall anymore.
No flicker, no nothing.
Just this pretty wind in your hair, and that faint smile on your lips.
I'd prefer to think you as my little Snow White, and that you'd sleep in a perfect shrine forever.
I'd be a large, not so ugly dwarf. Yeah, with flowers in my hands, and hope in my heart.
And I'd also be the princess to come and save you, to create our perfect happy ending, what we really existed on this world to do, to love.
But unlike the fairytale, no matter how many times I touch my lips to yours, you never ever ever seem to wake up.




Nicole (:

No comments: