Thursday, December 11, 2008

98. Here's your necklaces and rings, to choke back the tears you bring.

It's 2 in the fucking morning.
What in the fucking hell am I doing awake?
I don't have a fucking clue.



This post is to you, pretty you.
To choke up the taste of your own medicine.
To make me lie awake in your pool of lies.


Good fucking morning to all the losers out there.
Who chose to waste their precious time reading tons of swear words in posts.
And morning bitch poems.
And think that the person who's writing everything must be a fucking bimbo.



Everyone's a bimbotic bitch.
Open your fucking small eyes to see.


It's just my blood and your taste buds.
And maybe the metallic taste can pierce your senses.
To make you wake up and realize what the fuck are you doing still alive.





Gooooood morning assholes.
And goooodnight to my fucking sleepy eyes.

2 comments:

Gavin Lim said...

use a damn chatbox. -.-

;D. Justinnn Channnn. lol.

Nicole Chen said...

Loooool .
So many people told me to .
But I'm too lazy (: