Saturday, January 17, 2009

114. Happy birthday, you (:
























Happy Birthday, babe (:


Haha . It's been a long and tough 6 years, and this makes it 7 :D
Lols . No one loves you like I love you cause there's only one me who does (:
It's been years and years, and it seems a whole freaking lifetime away that we were only so young.

When me and Ryan we're 10, and you were 11. Haha (:
And now you're 17 and getting older :D
Happy birthday you, my first birthday blog post for you you you you you :P

Remember this doesn't change anything, though it seems like it already did.
Cause I'll still love you, so long the sun still rises in the east, or west. :d
Or something like that.

There's so little words in this post, cause there's too many words to write.
I've missed out millions of pictures of us cause my comp crashed ):
But it's okay, we dont need any (:
Here's a hug, one that you'll remember (:
*squeeze*
Lovaloviedover you and KCG and Ben Whishaw. Giggle.










Nicole (:

No comments: