Thursday, January 29, 2009

121. I stare at the phone, and he still hasn't called. And you feel so low you can't feel anything at all.

Got that from Yu Hui's blog (:
_____________________________________________________


Omg, I had a totally aweshume time at Adranne's house!
Haha. Umm, Tommy and Felix were the last ones to go home.
It was such a relief to change out from the cheongsam! : DD


Anywaay.
Was really cold yesterday night, frozen. Brr (:
We ate all the leftovers and ate under the kitchen table.
In the daark.

Hahaa. Then we talked and stayed awake till 5.
And still couldn't sleep after that.
Shaun was pushing me off the bed ):
We're like sticking like sticky stufff (:


And then it was already 9am.
Woke up, bathe.
At McD's for breakfast. Yummm :P
That was around 1pm. HAHA.


Played lots of Wii.
Trampoline Olympics! (:
I got a perfect 10 :D
Yay me!
My arm hurts now.


Played running, and table tennis.
And some dream race thing (:
Then went to Adwin's jam room!
His triple bass drum hit thing is so cool :D
And the bass guitar has 5 strings.
Aweshumeee (:


Played more Wii.
Sang songss (:
And, then we left.


KCG DID HELIUM :D:D:D:D:D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
The youtube is aweshumee (:


I lovielovadover you guys.
I want helium NOW.



Jasmine's voice was SO FUNNY .





Nicole (:

No comments: