Sunday, February 1, 2009

127. Has someone told you she's not breathing?

RED
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
__Yes. Beyond angry, but it's better if that person doesn't know about it (:

2. Which of your friends has the worst temper?
__Umm. Dunno, I'd rather friend people who dont have tempers.

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
__YESH. A toothbrush? A pillow? A piece of spaghetti?

4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?
__Nope (:

5. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell/scream?
__Stare, or just do nothing, and bitch when I get home :D



ORANGE
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a suprise party?
__Tried to! Thanks Chloe, for the almost failed one (:

2. Are you easily excited?
__When I'm high :D

3. What event is coming up that your most excited about?
__It was the KCG sleepover, now it's just sports day and band practises.

4. Which of your friends is most excitable?
__UMM. I DONT KNOW. Adranne, Lisa :P

5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought?
__Who the fuck gave me the money.

6. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
__A purple Beetle, or a fiery red Nissan Fairlady (:
__Nope. I want a 10 day KCG trip again ):


YELLOW
1. Name?
__What? (:
2. Where were you born?
__Where? (:
3. What's your main goal in life?
__Huh? Kidding!
__To have five kids and name them retarded names so they'll hate me when they grow up.
4. Do you want to have children?
__HAHAHAHAA :D
5. How do you want to die?
__So many ways, I want to die over and over again (:


GREEN
1. Do you like this colour?
__Yesh (:

2. Gay Marriage?
__Can't wait to attend one.

3. Lowering the drinking age?
__Who the heck is setting these questions?

4. Capital Punishment?
__OMFGLFMAORFOFL.

5. Abortion?
__Kill them, and I'll kill you.

6. Recycling?
__Yes. I'm a greener than black.


BLUE
1. What was your latest dream?
__Haha. Ummm, I really forgot :

2. Which of your friends do you dream about the most?
__Shaun and Ryan and the KCG (:

3. Have any of your dreams come true?
__YUPP.

4. Do you usually remember your dreams?
Yesh, at times :)

5. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?
__ 5 years old, a police washing underwear. I woke up and cried :D


PURPLE
1. Straight, Gay, Bi?
__Are you mocking my colour?
__Straight (:

2. Do you have a bf/gf?
__No, though I do wish I have one (:

3. Do you have a crush?
__Yes I have crushed someone under my weight. Thanks for embarrassing me.

4. Who is the best 'hugger' that you know?
__NASRI AND WEI SHEN!
__Nasri, you owe me if you read this :D

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
__ That's my parents for you.

6. Have you ever been in love?
__Loved every minute of it (:


---

No comments: