Monday, February 23, 2009

151. Rust, the colour of blood.


I just bought my nerdy specs. We are The Nerds now. I got some pictures, but they're all with Elle. I'm waiting excrutiatingly for the pictures to transfer. Stress, and having a bit of insomnia. I haven't touched my coffee in weeks, except for a mocha frap in Starbucks on Sunday. Omgee, that reminds me, I need at least Earl Gray to keep me up a bit.


Oh god, why do I need to have my pms now. This is total bullshit. I'm freaking out at everything anyone says, and my number 1 victim is.... NASRI. HAHA. When he reads this he's gonna be like Ch-yeah, Nicole's such a bitchy pms freak. Lols. Whatfuckingever laah, hopefully this mega pissed off aura will fade away soon enough.


Let me count how much I've spent on Sunday.
I'm going to pin Peter down for wasting my money (:

Rm15 (Starbucks) + RM10 (Nerds) + RM50 (My hat) + RM10 (Peter's shades) + RM10 (For Dance Studio) = Rm95.



Omgee, there goes my break and lunch for 2 weeks.

Faithful and fateful and fat and full.
Nicole (:

No comments: