Wednesday, February 25, 2009

153. A supernatural night light, so full but often right.

Grh. The weeks been pretty gruelling and tough, aches everywhere in places I dont think I'd ever imagine I would ache O _ O . Time crawls like its yanking a big fat blue whale behind it. I jsut want it to pass by so fast sometimes, so I wont be able to remember the things I want to forget. Haha.


Yi Shuen's birthday is coming soon! Omgee. God, I miss her to the tiniest bits of my heart. Sometimes, I just have NO time to say hi. Form 4's so busy, tiring but not hard. Just, lots of things to complete, and like before, things that seemed so good when you just start out, but seem impossible to finish.


Anyway.


Yi Shuen ( :


Just the bestest best friend to me for my bitch filled secondary life. HAHA. Seriously, you have no idea. Really miss you, and I so want you to come back to school. I'm not taller, but Keat's taller than me now. Haha, I bet you'll laugh. Sorry you couldn't go to Kang Seng's party! Gah. Miss miss miss you missy. I'll be seeing you soon! ( :


(Let me just take this time to thank.....)


Elle ( :


For being there for me to laugh at O _ O and joke around with. And for purely childish and innocent, naive entertainment. HAHA. And your awesome picture taking skills, and your camera. Btw, we HAVE to go camera shopping when I save up enough money ( : . I hope your throat gets better!


Yu Hui ( :


Omgee. Best BUDDY. Hahaha, why havent I known you sooner, I have no idea. Seriously, sometimes the things I can share with you (without Elle knowing ) is so stupid and senseless. From the Hottness of Hotts, to the Himness of Hims. Go shop without me LAAH. I dun tok to you. BTW: Get me something ah ( :


The Nerds ( :


Nasri says hi, and so does Elle. Haha. Umm, there are so many of us there to thank and rejoice like crazy that they're in my class. GIGGLE. Like, Azalea, and her flexible ideas. Teck Tsen, with his kiss and wave :D Ryan Wong, for his.. STRENGTH! Yu Hui and Elle, for the mentioned above :D. And Arif, for well... being Arif, and his big fat cute belly ( :
Nicole ( :

No comments: