Thursday, March 19, 2009

161. I can drive and you can sleep, while the radio collides with the sound of our heartbeats.

I think the memory capacity in my head is less than the size of a penny.


Sigh.


Anyway, my Internet has been down for suuuper long and I have been socially deprived for the last 11 days. No contact with the outside world, alone in my house with nothing to do but games of Solitaire and Free Cell. You know how much time these retarded card games take up? LOTS. Crapp, I swear to god. I was sitting down in front of the comp for 3 hours trying to figure out how to play Free Cell and when I won, I missed my lunch ):

So many things passed me by. The Internet was dead, so no blogging, no writing, no drawing because I get my pictures from the net, no iming people, no blogs to read, no life? Shit, this sucks. Never will I abandon my laptop again. I missed you so much! ):

Ahh, were having dance practise soon again. Elle I want all the pictures. NOT ENOUGH (: Giggle. Gah.

Sports day passed, we got first for cheer. Yay us! Yay me for the uniforms, they didnt turn out too bad. Lols. Then, Chloe's birthday passed, happy 10th anniversary! Then Yi Shuen's birthday passed, which I accidentally slept on the couch with about 20 people sitting around watching our sports day. Then dance practises passed, outings with the cheerbitches and with Ryan and our old gang LOL.

And then, lots of basketball with Shaun, and Ryan and Adrian coming over to play Pokemon cards with my bro. Been playing Monopoly Malaysia Edition with superpowers for the past few days. Living on chocolate, 3 in 1 coffee, yummy Kopikos, late night mee gorengs and satays, fried rice, and spaghetti since my mum went overseas.

My mum came back today though! Yay, awesome. So long freedom, I will long for you the moment my mum starts nagging me again. It's late I guess, and my body alarm clock's going cuckoo. I'll be updating little bit my little bit as soon as I get the pictures.

Gahh, I'll miss Shaun and Brother Gang when the hols are over. Been spending too much time with you guys again. Lols. Basketball and Pokemon cards all the way, baby.

Sorry we couldn't catch you, Jas!
Miss you to the littlest bits of this torn and broken heart.

Lovesnicole. Tired and sore, beyond control.

No comments: