Saturday, March 21, 2009

166.

So I've been wanting to skip my SPM since forever, but I didn't know how to skip it without skipping prom altogether. I worked out like a super cool scheme, all I need now is a college. Well most of you know I love the colour purple, haha. That was way out of context (:
Okay. Most of you know that I wanted to do interior designing ever since, ever. Like, totally! I've been checking out colleges in France, mostly Paris, and I found the Lisa school of applied arts. Omg, the campus is mega cooool, and the dorms are so nicee! (:
So, I planned to skip 3 months of the first half doing a little study leave thing, OR I'll jsut go for some studeny exchange program (: I'm gonna skip either the first half or the second half, haha. I can't do my SPM if I skip either! Then I'll go for proms and farewells, then I'll leave to Paris officially the next year.
After I can drive that is (:
And I'll be gone long before you know it.

No comments: