Saturday, March 21, 2009

They tried to kill chilvary but we brought it back.


Lostprophets<3
I swear, after so long I'm still so god damn addicted to this band.
They're soo soo soo damn goooood.
And I still have to thank Eugene, though his quirky sense of music.
Haha. This one was good though (:

Standing on the rooftops, waiting for the bombs to drop.
This is all we've got now, screaming till your heart stops.
Never gonna regret, watching every sunset.
Listen to your heartbeat, all the love we found.
Scream your heart out.
- Lostprophets


My Favourite Highway<3

Yes, I admit. It's my latest obsession.
What happened to Ben Whishaw? Jason Castro? Adam Levine?
Lalala. Somewhere at the back of my head.
My Favourite Highway is beyond awesome (:


Lalalove.

If you've ever heard a beating heart
A rhythm for the songs we're too afraid to sing
Nobody here is perfectly fine
A delicate frame, a fragile design
- My Favourite Highway.









No comments: