Sunday, April 12, 2009

181. Sometimes, I think I should've been born a blonde.

Though lazy, and having the night suck me dry of my sleep and my seemingly everlasting youth, I still have time to blog about this crazy, Archielicious (PFFT) day.
The D.A. DAY!

Whoopie.
Here comes 3849282134107 girls and 2 guys screaming.

Posters for the man himself to laugh at.

I can just imaginee...

David:

Oh cool! Awesome! That's for me?
Like duh, no shit right :D

Getting ready for his false alarm arrival.

Okay, like it's super real now :D


Ean : Don't push, don't push!


JJ : I like Ean's pose !
I got them in the same poisition :D



Littlest kid with the biggest smile.


Hey, I'm a dork !


Yay me !!


This was sexy but the picture was blur ):


I'm just a little too not over YOU.
SWOOOOOONS.


Some pro camera action going on!


lalalalala.


Thank you for the TEDDY BEAR I LOVE IT .


Okay, I think I'm gonna walk off with it now.
________________________________________
WORST PICTURE OF THE DAY!!!

Worst picture of the day :D

BEST PICTURES OF THE DAY!!




Worst part of the day?
I was busy trying to listen to his vocal range and before he could hit the high note everyone screamed, and I couldn't hear anything but, high pitched shrieks, off tuned notes, and little more of everything but his singing.
(:

2 comments:

san said...

lol is that a sri kdu bear?

Nicole Chen said...

Lols. Somewhat yeah :D

Haha. They bought a bear and a kdu shirt, and signed their names on it.

So, technically it's the only inanimate student in kdu.