Thursday, April 23, 2009

190. I'd hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love.




YES MATT MADE IT THROUGH.
I'M SO GOD DAMN HAPPY I COULD EAT MY HAIR.


I can feel my brain juices popping and oozing out from every pore on my skin. My head is just about bursting with the aftermath of my screams of sheer, pure, delight. I can swallow 5000 bowls of sambals, and maybe 2 mexican chillies, but whatever.



Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in. Matt got in, Matt got in.



Hopefully, VFTW will vote Matt in and kick Allison out.




I'm against everyone who's against Matt.





Now, I can die in peace

(:




Did I say die?
I meant now I can dine in peace.

BITCH HAHA.

No comments: