Friday, May 1, 2009

194. I don't buy happiness from friends cause I'm not cheap like you.

YAY got my ears pierced! (:
I know I know, it's nothing big really, but I'm pretty happy about it.
Gonna get (maybe) another 1 or 2 more before the weekend's over :D
Hahaha. Adrenalin rushhh.

Guess what just came about a week ago ? (:

Yes, that is what you think it is (:
A fucking adorable little fucking puppy ! :D
Yes, it's me and him having our moments.

We're kinda disagreeing on the name, yah, still.

Nicole-Toffee
Lucas, Dad-Huck
Leon-Sugar
Mum, Maid-Jamal

I still think mine's best. Sugar's a bit girlie.
(:

Anyway, dance prelims was just over a few days ago.
Very very happy, and pretty satisfied overall :D
Hahaha. I know the results!! (:





I CANT BELIEVE ADAM WAS IN BOTTOM 3 OHMYFUCKINGOD.
SUCK MY BRAINS OUT AND THROW ME INTO A BOX OF STYROFOAM!
LIKE HOMATOTALLYFUCKINGOD.

IS HE BEING PUNKED? NOT FUNNY.



Completely and utterly shocked.
American is voting for a case of sympathize the dead wife.
Enough with the gayist thing.
Adam will be my American Idol :D

Hahaha.



Anyway, it's 2am in the morning.


Just ate about 4 Kopikos and I think I'm pretty addicted.
Got ballet tomorrow, yips.
We're EMOTIONS, and I get to be PURPLE.
HOW FUCKING COOL IS THAT SHIT ?!?!


Still pysched about my piercing,
and hoping by the time I turn 18 snake bites are still sexy :D

Hahahahahaha.

HYPER.
<3>

No comments: