Friday, May 22, 2009

216. Sleep as though the sun would not come, my love.

I know how exams have sapped all the strength left in everyone's brain, especially the pure science students, who have exams almost everyday of the week. I know how everyone's right brain seems a whole lot deflated and of course their fingers squeezed half to death by the pen. I also know how everyone is thinking YAY! 50 minute break! I can study, and go off and warble silently to themselves the notes over and over.


I happen to be nothing like the above, so thank god I had only half my common sense in tact when I decided to take Humanities.

Just came back from Shaun's house just now. Had yummy Chipsmore and milk. Mum and dad didn't know we left the house for about 2 hours. Then again mum2 and dad2 didn't exactly mind cause we were there so often. Just walked around and talked about their mini prom at the club. Pretty boring I heard. Lol.

Anyway, the energy from my body is being absorbed by the computer because I feel more and more tired and the screen keeps getting brighter and brighter, causing my head to pulse with the retarded headache I've been having for days.

Ugh.

My younger brother snores like a bursted air pipe.


Night my loves.

No comments: