Monday, June 15, 2009

239. The creases in your eyes, I've memorized.


QUEST!
And Hok loves purple. Yay, something in common. That I have known waaay long ago ( :

Anyway.
VERY BUSY.
Qistina's sweet sixteen is coming up this friday and I don't know if I can go. I would like to though, I must say. My partying skills are lousy, and I need to get back in shape. LOOL.

I have my BALLET CONCERT this Saturday. Oh god. My nerves are inching up my spine. I've got 9 tickets, sold one to a man who came back all the way from Dubai to see his daughter perform (awh!)

4 for my parents, Lucas, Leon. Shaun, Ryan, Yu Hui BITCH, and Nasri (:
Hopefully, Nasri won't fall asleep halfway but I bet he won't. Ryan and Lucas and Shaun will be sizing up the girls to be POTENTIAL hotties. Bet he wouldn't wanna miss out on that.

YEAH.

Got my besties in the whole world coming to see me perform in beach suits and goggles.

Btw.

MY CORN. OH GOD.
I NEED TO GET RID OF IT.
TODAY.
THIS IS A REMINDER.
STUPID NICOLE.
KEEPS FORGETTING.

That was me talking to myself ( :

TOODLES!

No comments: