Wednesday, July 1, 2009

252. So hard to contain, so damn out of control.

Paramount Championship Upper Secondary
was yesterday (:




The whole show right up till our performance was pretty unnerving.
Last minute practises, and not enough sleep was a very bad combination.


Haha.
Backstage was terrible.
Looking at 5Dickens dance was even worst.
(I swear, they were SOO intimidating. And they were perfection at it's best.)
But eventually we got through the entire routine without mess ups on any of the stunts.
The cheers were majestic, so much my ears could have been bleeding.
I was so swelled up with pride I could have busted a gut lying down on the stage ground.
My throat was dry.
My palms were sweaty.
But we came first.
(:

Best moment of my 2009.

Michael Jackson, I hope we did you justice.

To the 4 Jenner Dance Crew (:

Whatever shit that happened was all worth it.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.
You guys are the best, and will always be the best.

Because WE are the best this year,
and we beat out the rest :D
Which is awesome.

HAHAHAHAHA.

LOTS OF LOVE TO THE 4 JENNER BAND (:

Loves.

It's just one word. One that would immidiately be forgiven with kindness and no further thought. Don't you understand? Don't you get it? These arms I have are open and will remain so until the day that you decide it is time that you can return again. Though the road is long, live it well, live it everyday, and never stop trying. Remember to never feel too much with your heart, oh such a sensitive person you are. Think with your head, and never forget that the person you can fall back on will forever and always remain, however far you may run.

No comments: