Monday, July 13, 2009

265. A millionth of you is slipping away, but you can't feel it.

It's about 1.1oam now and I'm doing the music for swimming gala. Yay me, this is a terrible job. I'm waiting for the song to be downloaded from Yeng Ying's email, and the taking them and editing them individually before joining them together. Lol. Then I gotta send them all to Richard by 6am, and call him to remind him to transfer it to his iPhone.


Yay! I'm almost done with everything. Now, I'm waiting for the songs to upload ( :

It's about 1.40am, or coming to it at least. And since Boo wanted me to do a post on him.

THANK YOU BOO FOR CALLING!
I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP ):
Hahaha.
Here's an example of his antics.

(:

night boobear.

Edit://

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."
- The late King Of Pop, Michael Jackson.

No comments: