Sunday, July 19, 2009

266.I know you don't listen to me, cause you say you see straight through me, don't you?

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN LI WANG YU HUI!
You're 2 years to being legal.
Remember to watch lots of uncensored shows in Aussie year end.
SOOO happy we surprised you.
(:
BITCH :D

Wearing the ugly ol' hat in Souled Out (:

The birthday girl, looking dashing (:

Again :D
And again.
AND HOMAGOD. Toplady and Aldo (:

Birthday SUPER CUTE kiss (:

Shaun, being Shaun (:

Shaun, being Shaun again :D


Candid (:

RUTH! :D

Joshua Jordaan (:
BLENDING IN HAHAHAHA :D
I (: you laah.
HAHAHAHA.
Boobear: Vainpot.
Nicole: How's my haaaair ? (:

Boobeaaar (:


Random :D


Birthday girl and her caake :D


Freancyn *coughPOSERcough*, Ruth (:

Carmen, Bryan the shisha poyo (:

Blur (:

High angle =__________=
Bryan poyo :D

We've got lots of memories.
Lots and lots and lots till we've lost count.
That's why pictures are a thousand words.
Cause they're the thousand words that are forgotten to be said.
And the memories that are forgotten to be remembered.
(:


I love you, or haven't I told you that already :D

No comments: