Thursday, July 30, 2009

276. I've said it, and I'll say it again. I wish I could be there, but I can't.





You confuse me.

You’ve been spinning me around, when all I wanted was my world to be still. You curl me in the camber of your arms, and then thrust me away as if I’m worth nothing. You are unfeasible, so hard to comprehend. You take the world by storm, with the rushing winds that fill your stale lungs, and the fire that rages on forever. You mould everything to fit you, to fulfil your every desire, every want, every yearning. And then you expect me to learn to walk away, and know when to come back.

They say people never change, but you can morph into anything you want to be. The person of my imaginings, the worst of my nightmares. But every time I try to walk away forever, the ache that builds inside me wants to run back to you. The solid ground which I stand upon comes to a standstill. I’m at the crossroads; one propelling me to you, and the other to fled from you, my forever? Or my never ever?

Which do I pick?

No comments: