Friday, September 18, 2009

312. Wayfarers. Yummy.

1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Yup.

2. A big poof dress or a short party dress?
Either way, depends on the occasion.

3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Read it?

4. Group dates or single dates?
Idk. Group sounds more fun.

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
If they act a littlemore goofy go ahead. If it's smug, kiss my ass goodbye.

6. Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
Wayfarers and plaid t's, F21, Vans, and Nichii are a girl's best friend.

7. Is your hair up or down today?
Just back from ballet so it's upp.

8. Do you straighten your hair?
Nooope.

9. Favorite mascara:
Dont use any. My eyelashes are this ( - ) short.

11. Small or large purse?
Small vintage ones for dinners, and large ones for shopping (;

12. In your purse, what are your must haves?
Cash. Phone. Body butter. (CALCULATOR LOL HINT HINT WINK WINK)

13. Jeans or sweats?
Jeans. Most definitely.

14. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
Sometimes when I'm up to squeezing my watermelon body into a Coke bottle.

15. Do you text message a lot?
Yesh.

16. What would you do if you got pregnant?
Freak out, and then figure out who the heck the father is.

17. What’s your favorite color?
PURPLE. Those who dont know can suck my Madonna's coneshaped boobs.

18. Heels or flats?
Depends. Heels are pretty, flats are comfy.

19. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
HAHA. Umm.

20. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
Yup. School? Hello?

21. Walmart or Target?
Both.

22. Do you wear collared T-shirts?
Sometimes.

23. Do you like preppy boys?
Not too preppy, but yupp.

24. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
No. They're fucking sticky.

25. Do you own any big sunglasses?
Used to, till I sat on it. WAYFARERS!

26. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
As long as I want to.

27. Do you like to wear band-aids?
=_=

28. Do you like skater boys?
You fall and have bones jutting out of your skin, I'll tell you I'm not a doctor and I don't study biology.

29. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Yes.

30. Gold or silver?
White gold.

31. Do you like to receive flowers?
No, I like papers rolled into California rolls with dog shit splattered all over.

32. Do you like surfer boys?
The tans. The bodies. Shivers.

33. Do you dress up for the holidays?
Umm. Yeah, I guess. When I go out.

34. Do you like to wear dresses?
Dresses are a fetish (;

35. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
3.Guys are simple. Drink, drank, drunk, drama. LOL.

36. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Yupp. Lots in fact. Lool, but we're like family so I'm good.

37. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
I dont think I would.

38. Do you like to hold hands?
Sweaty palms. Ugh. I prefer holding the waist or smth :D

39. What is the youngest you would date?
Never younger than me. You're dating people the same age and they tell you things that an 8 year old tells their parents. Not a purdy sight.

40. What is the oldest you would date?
21.

41. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
Hair. Complexion. Eyes. Nose. Arms. Clothes.

42. Is it hot when guys sweat?
Sometimes, but I dont go near cause they smell, then it's a turn off.

43. What is the best feature in a guy?
Humour. Carefreeness.

44. Do you like making eye contact?
It's... Amusing.

46. Would you kill for chocolate?
I'll stab you 36 times in the head if you deny my endorphines.

47. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Nope, your point is for the guy to like you, not want to grab your boobs.

48. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
8.

49. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
Um. Don't really watch any. There's always youtube.

50. Do you yell a lot?
(:

51. Do you wear sweat pants to work/school?
No.

52. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
No.

53. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
(:

54. What makeup could you not live w/o?
Eyeliner. Oh, god. Eyeliner.

55. Do you fall in love easily?
Never.

56. Do you have cramps?
Nope. But I had stitches at ballet.

57. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
Yes. Yu Hui. Shaun. Ryan.

No comments: