Tuesday, September 22, 2009

317. Photoshoot with my favourite boys.



The Man.

Who's been there for me a lot.
Who's never ever seen me cry.
Who's always there when I seem to want to.
Who gives me hugs when I'm pissed.
Who gives me hugs whatever my mood.
Who is vain as hell.
But who cares.
The Brother.

The childish, uncorrupted, kiddie, crazy, psychotic brother.
Who's been there to argue with.
Who's been there to talk to.
Who's been there to bitch about someone else.
Who's been there to drive me around.
Who's been there to give me advice.
Who's been there to shove all the things he does better than me in my face.
(:

The... Woah.
Who's been there for everytime I felt like the world is deprived of happiness.
Who's been there to help me hold my things.
Who's been there to help me row the kayak cause I suck at maneuvering stuff.
Who's been there to brighten up my day.
Who's been there to let everyone tell him he looks like a 13 year old.
Who's been there to act like he's 5.
Just wanted you guys to know.
That you hold the fragile pieces of my heart together.
That I'll always tell you guys how much you mean to me.
That I will call you and disturb you throughout your lives.
That I will ask my kids to disturb your kids throughout their lives.
(:
That deep down inside.
We're inseparable, fused together like super super super super glue.
Forever and ever until the world becomes an obliterating volcano, and kills us all with underwear.

No comments: