Saturday, September 26, 2009

321. The truth.

My birthday is on the 14th of August.

Never question my phobia of dragonflies.

I can either fully love or fully hate a person.

Everything in between is confusion.

I think and over analyse to a point of self destruction.

I have intentionally said things to hurt other people.

I regret it 90% of the time.

I am lazy. As hell.

I am determined.

Lazy wins determination over more times that I would like it to.

I love shopping.

I can't seem to save up enough money to buy expensive things.

Proof? I have loads of little things, but little big items.

3 Fedoras, 1 Barret, 3 Beanies, 2 sun hats.

1 bed.

I remember a lot of my dreams.

Most of the time is because they don't make sense.

I'm a vicious hugger.

I don't take words lightly.

I'm nonsensical, because I believe going insane is the true meaning of happiness.

I say I don't really care about what other people think of me.

Sometimes, it still hurts.

My masked expression covers most of what I feel inside.

Not everything can make this pain go away.

Chocolate can.

Words are... as important as speaking them out.

I speak my mind, at times when I think is right.

I have 4 best friends, which 3 of them are guys and one of them is a bitch ♥

I don't lay my heart on a platter.

I don't believe in true love.

Anymore.








This is me.

And all I think I'll ever be.

For now.

No comments: