Friday, October 23, 2009

331. Gone.

Yes the big baby's gone. My mum found him adopters to take him away from me. Yes, I cried like a fucking baby. Yes, I feel like someone spray painted "asshole you ditched your dog" all over my forehead, but I can't do much about it. Here's him, gallivanting around the garden like a mini elephant, top of my pyramid, cause everyone else has to clean his shit. Haha. I love you, baby. I'll come visit you when I can. Still, can't believe you're gone. Sigh.
Taking a guarding stance at his 'hole'
In the makings of the 'hole'
Running, I swear if you zoom you can see his saliva.
Trying to eat the camera.
Acting cute. Dumbo (:
Posing.
Just like his owner. HO HO HO~
Sitting.
Damn comel laah youu.
Anyway, we've been through so much.
The pounces, jumps, scratches, barks, whines, snarls, dirt, biting and whatnot.
You're too hyper I couldn't even hug you to take a picture.
Not that anyone was there to take except the timer.
You'd always have a space in my heart, a doggy space.
Love you so much, Comel, it's retarded.

No comments: