Thursday, November 19, 2009

334. Last day of being 16, at least in school anyway.

Yesterday, it was like stepping through a monochrome photo, where everything is black and white. Faces, doing what humans cannot, smiling like the days that go past weren't flitting across our minds like sheep over fences. Each day is a survival against the bitchy horrors of teen drama, the killer eyes of a bitch stare, the clash of boys and their (stupid) egos, and the usual, the utter shattering boredom of listening to teachers drone on in class.

And of sabotaging teenage life, always teasing the class's snowflake (dandruff boy WINK WINK), guitars and singing, failed outings and sweet sixteens, long conversations over the phone, and bad expensive food in school, it's funny how I wouldn't change it for the world, as sucky as the year has turned out.

Because there are those who make my world a whole lot more bearable.

Yu Hui.
Someone I HAVE to say who has stuck through my moods, thick or thin, till bitchy fights do us part, or not :D It sucks shitballs that you're going away, and you should know that I'll miss you with every atom of this crazy, mood swing-ish being. I loove you like I love rainy Sunday mornings, mad shopping sprees and SHOES. But the way I love you, that will last forever (:


Jaycee and Jasmine!
Might actually be on opposite poles of the entire universe! But they dance like they are gods. And their choreo is to die for -.- AND THEY ARE SO ADORABLE :D They've been through so much this yeaaar, and they are strong, too strong. Stronger than my physical strength :O That's a lot (; Lool. Love you guys (:
Khor(ean) Wei Shen!
Ooh, the boy who I can't stop arguing with everyday :D The boy who is always JEALOUS (of Jeremy wink wink), and has a scary jaw line, and walks like an old man, and only knows how to play 2 songs on the guitar, and sings atrociously, and has ugly legs (like Faris), and has the attention span of a 3 year old, unless you're talking about hot, remodeled, plastic Korean Superstars :D You are too cute of a boy to be a MAN :D Hahaha. Laff youuuu :P
MA BOYSS! :D :D
Faris Lodin!
His joy and ecstatic enthusiasm is enough to fill my entire world with flowers and what not. A cute belly (like Arif), and a million dollar smaaaaaiileee. And a brain that thinks rationally. A person that I ALWAYS come to for advice. Thank god you're alive hahaha. The more I get to know you, the more I haven't gotten you all figured out (: You're a confusing pit that I keep falling into, but I always land on a bed of roses (NO THORNS.) Loveee youss.
Arya Samudra!
My fereva self pitying friend (: You're better than how many million people in the world at breakdancing laaah, you silly head. It's been a great 3 years with youu and Keat. Stop feeling things with your heart. Some times, it's better to let your head do the thinking. (YOU BETTER JOIN MY CLASS FOR PARAMOUNT I TELL YOU OR I HANTU YOUR BUTT.) Love youu (:
Nasri Siru!
Last, and the very very least, (except for that nugget on your face: ARIF ARIF.) Only kidding. You skinny son of a bitch. Hahaha. This is a bad picture of us. ANYWAY. You've stuck through my sudden outbursts of anger and hyperness, and you are always speechless whenever I talk to you about anything :D But that's Nasri for you. Tall, dark and full of swear words. Lovee youu (:


Okay, before I get too mushy and start to fuck things up with my endless writing, I just want to say, what's a world without you guys in it to pull me through every single dying day of my life? (:





AN EMPTY HOLLOW DEATH OF DOOOOM!



Lalalove youu.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: