Wednesday, November 25, 2009

337. Late night scrambling for sheets and sweet dreams.

Are you always like this?
Pardon?
As in the way you talk to me.
As in flirting?
Yeah.
Sometimes, when I feel like it yeah.
How about you?
Haha, nope.
You made my night.
Sometimes, I feel like I don't want to.
It's not worth that kinda rush.
But it's not like that with you.
if we're having the this conversation face to face, my mouth would have been upon yours a long time ago.
shhh, baby
And you have made my night as well.
Come hug me, I'm shivering.
Haha, I'm here.
On top of me? ;)
Next to you, silly.
With my hands wrapped around your waist.
Of course, what's a hug if not for that?
But not too tight, or else something would be poking you down there ;)
Oh, shut up.
You're ruining the moment.
I'm all in my head.
Pushing your hair aside, kisses on the neck.




I want to be all over you.
You know at this point most guys would have given up trying to understand what I mean.
I guess I'm not regular guy.
If you were, I wouldn't be talking to you.
What if I am now, would you be talking to me?
You wouldn't hold my interest, I have the attention span of a 5 year old.
So, if I'm still hanging onto your every word.
*kiss*
now, where's mine?
hmm, you won't come back if I give you one.
so I'm gonna make it last till I can no longer resist.
my defenses are already starting to fall apart.
Then my tongue should tangle with your bubblegum one.
Don't tempt me.
I have a tongue piercing?
Ugh, you have just crossed the line.
I'm coming for you.
I'm just lying beside you babe.
I can't feel you in my arms.
Let's live in imagination tonight shall we?
That, we shall.
Now, shut up and kiss me already, will you.

No comments: