Saturday, December 26, 2009

342. Boredom is a sad thing.

I've been bugged to do a post, again. Now if only I'm so determined for school. It's 2 god damn weeks away and I swear, this holiday feels like it's been less than a month. Christmas food was the sex, thank god my cousin and his dad are both chefs, and his friends bake like gods. (Can you believe they are in the same region as my beloved Nando's and Japanese food?) The lamb was better than the ones in Turkey, god. Those smell like they haven't died.

I've been listening to Jason Reeves and Colbie Caillat lots. They are very the sex as well. Their songs are calming, somewhere in the same region as John Mayer, and Michael Buble when he breaks down his songs, except not so jazzy. Matt Giraud, Teddy Geiger, Ryan Cabrera, Marc Broussard, of sorts.

Anyway, since I've got time in my hands before the awesome barbeque, (ps I still don't know what to wear YUHUI WHERE ARE YOU D:) I'm going to do a post on Dookie.

Dookie.



Dookie has girl eyelashes.
His birthday is in between in 10 year best friend's and her younger sister's.
Dookie mumbles and half his brain is an aircond.
He stalks me.
:D

He likes ukuleles and think America is racist for not having the Spongebob edition ones.
Dookie is tall and is very heightist to all girls for having girl hormones.
He refuses to sing over the phone because apparently it's lower.

Dookie likes plaids, and he's jealous because I have more.
He hates dogs because one of them ate his plaid shirt.

Dookie loves Nando's and spends lots of his pocket money on it.
He loves Japanese food, but I love it more.

Dookie would never be caught dead doing this. (Sadly.)
He is a computer geek and no one knows it, not really anyway B)
He is a guitar freak, and I am jealous of his ukulele.

Dookie has red ears.

Dookie went out on a date with this man and his guitar for Christmas.
He is jealous of this fictional character's ability to play the guitar.
He likes Boys Like Girls, Fall Out Boy and All American Rejects.

Dookie can't play pool for nuts.
He can't swim for nuts (:

Dookie's always jealous of me.
He thinks calling people by their chinese names are cute. (It's not.)
Dookie has finger cancer.

http://www.ariffsuffianzainal.blogspot.com/ click click away.


Edits.
OMFGWTFROFLMFAO I almost forgot.

DOOKIE HAS BAD TYPOS.
:D

Toodleoo.

No comments: