Tuesday, December 29, 2009

344. '009

Whee. 2009 passed like a breeze. And through every single trivial thing that happened in our very extremely the overrated school, if I come out alive, I think I'm happy enough. There were so many things I wanted to do. Like, finish my canvas -.- paint my room walls a deeper shade of purple, finish of the designs at the corner and mostly everything to do with art.

And to Yu Hui, SORRY I DIDNT FULFILL YOUR MALAYSIAN WISH BEFORE YOU LEFT. But, I think I'm going to soon! ;)


Being pestered once again to do another long long post, I have once again put on my happy face and not nag about it. At least a little. Nobody call me jiggypuff -.-

WHEEE! Pictures of the entire year in no specific order :0


Alex's birthday ;p
Noseri seethru :p
GENEE! Haven't spoke to him in EVER.
Faris's super goober awesome sweet sixteen :)
Boo and me being Jakun (:
Toplady and Aldo Maldo.
Bryan Boo the Woo.
Turkey mania :p
Nas, Yuyu and I at ou watching The Ugly Truth ;)
Going to get my piercing done :p
Lip piercing! Ahh.. the sexx.
Reunion with the J's! Come chinese new year baybeh :)
Terengganu with the boys. Ryan being manly :p
Taman Alam with Shanon. I look skinny :p
Butterfly, swimming gala :)
Nabbers looking damn cute (:
Ian and I sneaking :o
My uber the sex piercings ;D DROOOLS.
Skyping with the twins. Miss youu.
Learning breakdancing from Arya haha (:
Primary school reunion!
The boys who hate the goat :0
Pointy thingy with dance partner ;)
Ee dorks, snort. Dug those up this year :p
Nasri OWNED by a blindfold :p
Baking with Yu Hui. Miss youu )))):
Last day out with her. Damn cute.
Huggy ):
Peter and Wei Shen -.-
Durian party at my place ;)
Shaun's new baby :p
Christmas camhoeing ;)
Ballet photoshoot! :p
Azalealealea :D




New years resolution:

1. Finish my canvas.
2. Finalize N.M.E
3. Finish the design on my wall and the paintings.
4. Pass my ballet exam
5. Fulfill Yu Hui's wish :D (can laah i think.)
6. Have fun for new years
7. Have latin classes with KCG! :D
8. Get better clothes, get a job.
9. Dont fail any of my SPM subjects
10.Don't falter. 11.Beg daddy to give me a Volkswagen Beatle/ Golf GTI
12. Don't crash the damn car.
13. Get on that plane to Paris.
14. Get 100 views on youtube?
15. WATCH DARREN SHAN WITH RACH THE DARREN SHAN BUDDY.
16. Fall in love.

(:

No comments: