Tuesday, January 5, 2010

345. God really hates me this year.



Life, you have been a whole lot of things lately.

But I wouldn't say WONDERFUL was one of 'em.

On another note, classes are okay now that Nads is here. The PandaManda is sitting behind me, cute as he is. Azalea's sitting in front with Ryan and Ho.T.T. Nas is sitting gile far away like, wtf what are you doing there? There goes all the secret sharing and all ):

Arif sits behind Nasri.

Quote: 'I'm going to stop ejeking the teachers cause surely I'll fail something one.' Unquote :p gile funny.

I want Sugu as homeroom ): Or Ms. Anjali. I missed them both, haha. Btw, Sathia shaved his beard and stopped wearing the turban WOAH :O We have 9 indian teachers! Moral, BM, English, Science, Econs, Perdagangan, PE, Maths, and Sejarah :p Haha.

Other than that, nothing special. My locker stinks like (quote Azalea: like someone puked in it and forgot to clean and used tissue papers instead, unquote.) -.- Ew. I personally think it's just the boys and their unwashed, unpressed school shirts and smelly football boots.

Speaking of shirts, DEMIE WHEMY GAVE ME HER KURUNG :D Total, sheer ecstasy. Haha. Eff the school uniform.

Anyhoozers, signing off. I'm being nanananananagged.

Toodleloo.

No comments: