Friday, January 22, 2010

In the arms of an angel.

School has been mind numbingly, pain stalkingly filled to brim with activities for sports day. Let's seee.

So far I haaave...

1. Done a sketch of Agyness Deyn, but it sucks cause it doesn't look like her.
2. Started on Jack Sparrow.
3. Choreoed a few dances for cheer! Yay, the beginning is coming together.
4. Humiliated Alex Oh and his kotek.
5. Humiliated Farah Melissa and her smelly pits.
6. Finished the entire cheer costume with one design. (ACHIEVEMENT OF THE YEAR.)
7. Kept up with all my homework so far.
8. Less drama= less problems
9. Juggling facebook, cheer, dance, and homework pretty well.
10.Not piss a teacher off :)

What I haven't done.

1. Finish of the Toruk Macto for the scoreboard for blue.
2. See if the damn tailor gets the costumes right this year.
3. Cut the stupid school skirt that is just about killing me. I already folded the waist 4 times and it's still longer than my knees.
4. GET A KURUNG SKIRT ASAP WHEN I HAVE THE MONEY.
5. Wrote a piece I would be extremely proud of.
6. Have a day out with the gang and Dem's before she leaves.
7. HAVE THE SKETCH DAY WITH DEMIE WHEMY BEFORE SHE LEAVES.
8. Decide a song for Paramount, and dance, and songwriting.

UGH SUGGESTIONS FOR THE 60's? D:

1. Jailhouse Rock- Elvis (acoustic cover? PETER!)
2. I GOT CHHYYIIILLLSSSS
3. Anything by Michael Jackson but I doubt it's under 'The 60's'

ANYHOOOOZZEERRRSS.

The crew's got gigs coming up. I just realized.

Jaycee, Jasmine, Nasri - Green house.
Nicole - Blue house.
Arya - Yellow house.
Shaun - used to be in Red house.

:) teehee.

We've gotta recruit new members baybeh :D Our numbers have depleted D:

Anywaaay, the gigs.

1. Paramount opening.
2. Open day.
3. Jennis's IU day.
4. The March Gig? lool.

OKAY REALLY GOTTA GO, SORRY IF IT'S SO LONG.


HAAPPPYY BIRTTHDAAAY ELLEEEENNAAAA I LLOOVVEE YOUU!!! SSOOOORRRYYY I CCOOULLDDNN'TT GOO TOOO YOOOUURRR BBIIRTTTHHDAAAY!

No comments: