Saturday, February 6, 2010

Our legacy.

As promised, here are the pictures.

You guys were the highlight of my year I swear :)

We did it.

We did it by ourselves.

Our 3 minutes of glory.

Hahaha. All my sweat, blood, and 100 plus.

No tears, because I don't cry when I'm happy :p

Well, there goes my cheerleading days. I'll miss it, like god knows what :)


Me and my pedo :)

You know our 'love' exists in McFlurrys, RayBans and gay dances ;)

The twins :D

Me and my glory ;)

Don't be jealous ;)

Cheer capts and house deco-er ;)

Our legacy.

Gang for life.


Pedofarers! :p

My awesomisticness makeup ;)


My best friend :)

I just think this is SO COOL.

Pang and me doing our 'thang'.

Checking if my leg hair grow already or not :d


Funky Munky.

LOVE THIS.

Biting the medals.


Group shot during rehersals :)


Fina stunnttt! :D


Fark :p

Pedo and me with the successful banner ;)

BOB.

After paartay ;) Arya.

Ann Lee.




Ps it's been great.
Finding myself in you,
finding you running wild in my mind.
Spreading like wild fire.
Maybe, this is all we'll ever be.
But either way I'm contended.
You've been how I wanted you do be.
And it's about time I let you go.

:)

No comments: