Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fluffy white duck LOL.

Hello again everyone.

I know I haven't been blogging much at all, as my brain has successfully depleted to half it's original size throughout the holidays so far. There's been so much going on lately I'm dying to just sleep my life away, but IT'S OKAY. I will cope with the shit that comes flying at my face.

Cats have been a breeze because it's pretty simplified ballet and that I can cope. I actually really love Cage The Elephants songs! :) haha. Okay, random. Anyway, important important things to say.


To Nasri:



GOOD LUCK WITH THE OPERATION. I hope it doesn't totally sabotage your dick. I'm counting on you to make it out with both your kidneys kay? Haha. I'll try to visit you in the hospital once I've got time on my hands :) Love you.
HEH.
HEH.
CONGRATS ON YOU FARIS. I can totally be your manager I swear ;) Who chose your song? Who chose your arrangement? Who asked Danish to help you? Under my guidance, WE WILL ROCK THE WORLD :D
Dance partner, half blind, hottest body, craziest sense of fashion, coolest shirts, lion hair, smartest brain. :)
BIMBOH :D
Sneakers day.
Love you both ;)
GO AWAY PETER DON'T STEAL MY LIME LIGHT D:
Last but not least, the raybans and one sesat girl at the back there :)



'To each his own is beautiful.'

No comments: