Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So fly.

Totally flunked science, gah. My brain feels screwed up.
I think I can get another A for my history though.
Fingers crossed on BM D:
I got 100 for econs last term.
Gaahhh, gotta do well again. Geeez.

Anywaaay, this is Shea Chew. The craziest Cat in the world, and my partner B) See you thursday. *sings*
Naddy and I before our duet.
Gaaahh, I'm really scared for the next round.
It's so freakin sooon :(
But we'll get there, yes, yes we will B)

Dance was superrrrr. Mr Zack liked the choreo. Ms Sharon was like, explosion, explosion. Ms Hoo has short term memory loss, and has to watch it again, so no comment :/ Richard and Joon Yang liked it. So, overall.

84.9

Pretty impressed. And crazy happy :)

Hahaha. And ps, i'll tell you by this Saturday, if you still can't figure it out ;)

No comments: