Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Neuf . La Fille .

Yish||Nicole

Why were you staring at her?
Cause she’s ugly duh.
Okay. Stares.
She’s an ugly bitch and she thinks she's so hot.
Yeaah I know. Do you read her blog?
Yeah it's fuckin emo. Talking about her sister burning in hell.
Laughs.
Yes I know . If her life is so pathetic . Just commit suicide!
I wish she did.
Yeah me too. Life would be much better.
Haha yeah for me and you.
Yeah and for my brother too (:

____________________________________________________________

You know what? There's this thin line between my humor side, you're-a-fucking-bitch side. So there's people who break that line, and now I've finally found someone who crossed it . She thinks she's so awesome, and that her life is so surreal, it's so beautiful. She can get everything she wants, her dad's some hot-shot guy, and she lives in a beautiful home. But is she happy?

No.

Cause she's stupid. She has a fucking big house to stay in, rich parents to support her education, things that could last a lifetime, and yet she's unhappy? She doesnt deserve this shit. No she doesnt. Her world is as fucked up and damaged as her brain is. Her life is like some rubbish heap you see at dump places. She has a tiny group of friends which she can totally be a bitch to all the time, have FLINGS with a different person every month, finds it fun to rant out her entire personal life and convos on her blogs, types things so emo it makes me laugh everyday to read how sad her life is, and so on.

But she cant let go of one thing, I know. Someone who is so close to me. My best friend, my family. He hates her now. Her weird high pitched shrieks and laughing when he walks past. The odd things she tries to do to catch his attention when he's around. The slutty poses, and weird gestures. Like that would get his attention. I bet she's seen him making weird faces at his friends, and giving her signs that she should stop. And insulting his best friend? Please, that was the worst thing you could come up with. Shit. He's not fucking interested in her anymore. When will she learn to shut it and quit? Give up !

He's taken.

Get it into your head, you fuck-face.

Taken by someone I totally approve of. Someone I know will certainly treat him with the same respect he's treating her. I dont trust that fucking-rubbish-of-a-bitch to not cheat on him. She's trying to pull of this bitchy, I-dont-give-a-fuck look, but fuck man, you look like shit. She thinks she's so awesome, and that everyone hates her cause she's so cool. Well, besides the everyone hates her part, the rest are a pack of fucking lies. She thinks she has friends, but I bet they all just pity her. She thinks some guy loves her, but I bet the guy's as fucked up and ugly as she is. Hell, her ex likes me now.

For someone who can see through that whole I-rock-and-you-dont thing, and see her for what she truly is, I bet that person would find nothing. Not a single fucking crap.

Her life is a bunch of lies. The smoking, the lesbos, the sex, the slutty clothes, the tough act. Shut up. Lies lies lies. You dont have to be an expert to realize that. She's a crappy piece of rubbish who had been born into this world, just to fill up the empty spaces. She has no sense of right or wrong. She's a cheap slut. And she's making the best of it. No one can beat that.

____________________________________________________________

Nicole (:

No comments: