Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Neuf - Mauvaise Interprétation Erronée

Hahahaa . Ohh god this is funny :D . I'm laughing non stoppp ! :D .

Okay wait okay wait . Let me gather myself (:

Sigghhhhhhhhhhh .... Loooooonnnngg siiiggggghhhh .

____________________________________________________________

I'm dedicating this post to the person who misunderstood me (: .

My family , my best friend , is Lucas , but not in the post . It is my other friend . He's my neighbour , that I have known for an extremely long time . Like , since he was born . We were close LIKE family . It's not that we ARE family . He is my best friend, for an extremely long time , since ever . We shared everything , crushes , secrets , we know each other inside out . There is nothing much to say about that (:

Next , his ex girlfriend is like who you think you are . Extremely similiar , but worst . Much much much worst . She's not from our school , and is , definitely a cheap slut . She cannot stick to one guy , and did flirt with a lot . She told my best friend that she was bored of him , but then wanted to get back with him too . And she was PRETTY desperate about it . Hahahaha (:

Okay . I see her a lot cause I go out with my neighbour a lot . He always brings her and she always dresses very , ummm , little . VERY little . She's very rude , and doesnt really talk to me , and talks about me behind my back . Then , my friend will tell me and I'd get very very very pissed off , because she says are FAAR worst than the onces you can think of . She is pretty chubby in the sense that she hasnt really lot her baby fat (:

SHE DOES SMOKE .

And again you mistook me . I didnt say you did smoke . She kisses girls all the time when she was with my best friend . She cant keep her fingers to herself , and she thought she was really coooool and stuff . Now , my best friend has a NEW girlfriend . She's not that new cause they have been together since last year December . I approve of her cause she dresses appropriately , talks nicely , doesnt have a short temper , and doesnt talk behind my back . But our good friend cannot take rejection and started to want my best friend back . The things she did to me were waaaay worst than the things I said online :D

FINALLY .

To say the truth , you are not half as bad as she is cause she is at a totally different league from ANYONE in our school . Oh . Btw , she did get an ugly boyfriend . He's a player . Super easy to get , that sort . It is impossible to like someone like him , and I dont know why she did . And he's as stupid as her . Anyway , you might go around asking who my best friend is or why am I doing this post , well , I dont think you'd find out . Sorry if you misunderstood (:

____________________________________________________________

Okaaay . Thank you to the girl with the ubergoober long hair to tell me cause most of the time , no one reads my blog , and I only use it to rant out my anger . Hahaa . And I havent been updating it . My mum keeps taking the computer away so that Lucas wont use it (:

Hahhaa . Okay I'm done typing (:

But just so you know , if I really do spite you , I wouldn't do it in such an ugly manner . I think you deserve way more than that . Dont be snobby next time and think that everything I type has to do with you either (:
____________________________________________________________

Nicole ! (:

No comments: