Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dix-Neuf. Histoire D'Amour Fou .



"I'm glad I know you, silly girl," he laughed, nudging my head. He slipped his arm around my shoulder casually. "Yeah well, everyone's glad to know me," I smiled. He nudged me again and drowned his latte in a huge gulp. He sighed and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. I hit him on his shoulder, and felt the sharp pang of pain because of his muscles. "You've grown. But you haven't changed," I laughed, calling for the bill. "You know I'd never change. But I would if you asked me to," he teased. I picked up the tab and walked out of the shop. "You coming?" I asked. He ran after me and tickled me. "I'll bring you home. Let's go."



We walked to his convertible, and I propped myself onto the seat headrest. "Drive!" I laughed. He started the engine and started down the road. The sun started to go down behind the hills and I watched it, idolizing it's fiery beauty and perfection. My mind was so absorbed I didnt see him take a different turn down the road. "Jake, where are you bringing me?" I said, after a moment of silence and realization. He parked his car in front of a cliff, just before a deep plunge into a thick forest. "Go up front, I'll go there soon," he smiled. I hopped out of the car and sat in front of the windshield, up on the hood. Soon, he came and sat next to me, now his arm went around my waist, and my head found my way to his shoulder.



"What are we doing here?" I said, cocking my head to look up at him. He looked down at me, drawing a deep long breath. "This."



The moment his lips touched mine, my body seared up in flames. His passion flowed through into me as he pulled me closer to his body. I could feel every inch of his succulent body, every part of his burned with a love so strong, it could kill. I felt his heart beating against his chest, his blood pulsating through under his skin. I couldn't stop this, no matter how much I tried. I was drowning in too deep, too deep to try to stop. So I savoured the moment, every second of it broken down into millions of fractions in my mind, so I could remember it all. When he pulled back, we were both out of breath. His chin hovered over my head.



He pulled me closer to his body and I leaned on his chest. Our heat was seeping away in the wind, and we just layed there, quiet, calm. We watched the magnificent sunset. We watched as the moon reigned the sky with it's soft silverish glow, accompanied by the stars, lighting up the world like burning torches. "Thank you, for being with me. Thank you for everything you've done for me, even if I was bitchy like a girl. Thank you," he smiled. I closed my eyes and soaked up all his words.



"Thank you for being in my world, for making me feel complete and whole again. Thank you, because I dont think I could thank you enough for all you've done."




___________________________________________________________________



White dress,
I play with it,
I flick here,
A swipe there.
Hey look,
You're red.
And you're dead.

___________________________________________________________________

Nicole (:

No comments: