Sunday, August 24, 2008

Vingt. Mon Meilleur Ami.

Shaun . Want to Da Kau :D
Shaun . The Singer (:
Shaun . Holding my handbag . The gay :D
Shaun . Behind me (:
Shaun in the MIRROR :D
Shaun with Ryan (:
Shaun . Again (:
Shaun the Sleeper (:
Shaun using his phone (:
Shaun , using his phone again (:

Shaun . Full out Model with Lucas (:
Shaun . The Girl (:
Shaun . The Poser (:
Shaun . The half naked with Lucas (:
Shaun . The Surprised (:


___________________________________________________________________


Shaun (:



Was there any week since we've met that we haven't seen each other ? Haha . I remembered the first time I met you and Ryan . You guys were so likable . We met at the pool in Tropicana , and you and Ryan were so alike , but so different . Yeah , we've watched each other grow since 6 years ago . We've all changed , but your charms stayed the same . The only thing that has chnaged is our physical appearances , like how fat I am now , and how toned you are now , and how much more crazier Lucas is , and how much more matured Ryan is . Okay , not that much of Ryan but we still love him dont we (:
Anyway , just want to take this posts to thank you for everything you've done . For confiding in me , for letting me confide in you , for letting me show my anger without you thinking different of me , for being there for laughs , even if you dont know what to do if I cried . Haha . Sometimes , I feel like you're part of my family , and I , of yours . Lucas has felt exactly the same way as I do , and I'm sure of you and Ryan too . Come to think of it , we are family . Me , you , Ryan , Lucas .
No one can take that away from us .
I love you , Shaun (:
Hahahaha .
See you in 7 hours (:
___________________________________________________________________
Nicole (:

No comments: