Sunday, August 10, 2008

Douze . Joyeux Anniversaire .

Fatigue gnaws at my consciousness ,
this corrupted little mind that I am slipping into.
The sounds of hellish cries that fill my head,
their frenzied high pitched screams like death over a man.
the smell of burning flesh engulfing my thoughts,
suffering pain that a mortal could never endure.
I live in this world of macabre and horror,
where I can only feel naked fear,
no more control over my own will,
then a slave to his master.
Twilight dances on the trees and tainted glass,
their blood singing praises of the dead.
Since when did the undying became the living?
The lights blinding me,
with their shine like torches in the sky.
The world is corrupted,
the morbid fantasies escapes with all of reality.
Death is a blessing.
It is a point where I do not think any longer.
Why am I trying to understand things I do not comprehend?
Slowly ,
I feel pressure on my eyes.
I have sunk to a depth where it was impossible to overcome.
The chances are few,
the possibilities fewer.
The hollows of these empty walls,
that I am floating endlessly in,
in my eternity.
I exist where a mind is tainted by death and horror.
Would I be able to perceive?
Gone was the joy I felt in years.
Gone was the time where I knew what it was like to live.
Gone, in a fraction of a second.
Where my dreams have turned against all reality,
and reign my world with it's hate for the living.
The sweetness I've tasted in my very existence.
Gone .


Gone Forever.

____________________________________________________________________

Nicole (:

No comments: