Monday, August 11, 2008

Treize . Pour Toujours Et Un Jour .




It was Eli's birthday yesterday Hahaha . Iloveyouu !
Ballet's kinda boring without you ! And Natalie . I used to try and guess her undieewear colour whenever she ( used to ) come to class . It's been so long since I've seen you guys ! Aahh . Miss youu ! xD .
Hahahahaha . Loooves (: .
Today was a bore . Nothing exciting happened . Had some geo test . I wrote this when I had free time after finishing it (:

_____________________________________________________________________

Forever And A Day

Fragile .
Like a heart dangling on a string.
Enticingly beautiful,
this melodious voice that calls out,
this stragely comforting sensation within,
this urge to hear more,
feel more.
This longing I cannot decieve.
You mesmerize me,
your words dwindle in my thoughts.
Day.
Night.
Like a broken recording tape.
This beauty that you posses.
This uniqueness I ponder upon .

For each passing moment,
a part of you disappears.
You become more and more of a blur .
I am addicted.
Like an overdose of drugs.
This depth I know of you,
comes from everywhere and nowhere.
too many folds to get to you,
each one unwrapping a different phase,
a different past.
But I'll be there.
in a fraction of a second,
in a fragment of a heartbeat.
Even if we are apart,
even if we are no longer around.
I know I will be there.
Forever, and a day (:
___________________________________________________________________


Nicole (:

No comments: