Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm standing on the egde.
Empty,
like the winds that whip past my fingers,
the wispy air that fills my lungs.
The sorrow engulfs me,
drowning me in utter darkness.
I cannot see.
Nor hear.
This silence is closing onto me,
encasing me in its quiet whipers,
this chilling cold that replaced my warmth,
Since when did this happen ?
Since when were we going to grow apart?
The precise sharpness of your preceptions.
The way you know how everything was going to work out.
The best of times we've had together when we laughed,
cried,
screamed,
hated,
loved.

I hug my legs towards my chest,
humming a tuneless song,
a songless tune.
Memories filled my head,
as the rears that filled my eyes.
Did we ever wish for this?
I smiled,
Nah, we've never.
Never thought of it.
Never wanted it.
I watched the picturesque scenery unfold before me.
The magnificent sun starts down the hill,
pulling down it's brilliant sunrays together with it.
The night sky fills the world instead,
the stars hung in the air,
shining brigther than any light in the sky.

It's done.
I'm done.
I wipe up the last of my tears,
gazing up as the world transforms before my eyes.
The nature unfolding , taking course.
I feel a weight off my chest,
the pain turning into a distant dull ache ,
seeping deep into my skin.
It's not over.
This thing we have,
the things we shared.


It never, ever was (:
___________________________________________________________________

This is the last official day YEOH YI SHUEN is going to be at school . Hahaha , so that was dedicated to her. Haha . I dont think I've ever had a friend like Yi Shuen . She's different . Different from all those other type of girls you can get . No one can get any real-er that this girl (: . Hahah . She helps listen when I have to talk , helps talk when I NEED to listen to someone . If I could change anything about her , I wouldnt .

Her unique sense of humour fills me with curiousity everyday . Her sudden burst of hyperness is senselessly retarded . Her awkwardly straightforward comments bring me back to reality everytime I start wondering off. She keeps me real , she doesnt judge , she cant ever read me wrong . You cant get any better than that .

Yi Shuen / Nicole
I'm leaving.
Haha . Wait ... WHAT !?
I'm leaving school.
Oh . When ?
This August .
...
So how ?
...
Eyh , mama .
YOU STUPID AH YOU ? WHY YOU NEVER TELL ME ?
Hahaha . Dont know .
EH , YOU DAMN BAD LAAH YOU .
I only told Kang Se...
AND YOU NEVER TELL ME FIRST ? WHAT LAAH YOU ?
Haha . Sorry laah (:
It's okay .When August ?
25th before your trials .
YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO YOUR TRIALS ?
Nope . I go international school maah .
Eh , Nicole .
Rambles rambles rambles ..
WOI .
Huh ?
What am I going to do without you ?
No Yi Shuen , what am I going to do without you ?
___________________________________________________________________
Nicole (:

No comments: