Thursday, August 14, 2008

Seize . Mon Anniversaire Est Aujourd'Hui .




Happy 15th birthday Peter , My Spiderman ! (:




Haha . Thanks for not being there on my birthday ! xD . Hahahaha . Happy birthday maan . I absolutely looove your new sunglassers . You better get me that for christmas ! Hahaha . Thanks for wishing me happy birthday for about a million times so I could say it back to you .






Happy 15th birthday Nicole , Myself ! (:


Hahaha . I guess I had a pretyt good birthday myself . Chloe and the Gang tried to surprise me . But Auntie June and Luter kinda spoilt it . ( Kinda funny they're both Gans and both QUITE blurr ? xD ) . It's okay . Your intentions are good . I know I know . SO FAR , 93 people wished me happy birthday !


1. Yi Shuen

2. Zacky - Skinnie (:

3 . Lawrence

4. Kenneth

5. Ilham

6. Brian (:

7. Chloee Wongg

8. Ru Yee

9. Jia Ling

10. Yee Xin

11. Krystal

12. Peter (:

13. Faris

14. Eleena

15. Li Shuen

Hahaha . Hi Yi Shuen ! (:
It's been great . All the times we had together , how we watched each other grow . I dont think I'd ever find someone else like you . Haha . Good luck in your new school . You suck cause you're not doing PMR . But I still loove you . Even if you're leaving me , Arya and the gang to suffer . Hahaha (:
___________________________________________________________________
Nicole (:






No comments: