Saturday, September 27, 2008

Quarante Un . Tout Simplement Trop Nombreux .




HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAS AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ! :D .
Haha . Hi Nasri (:
Lols .
I'm sure anyone who reads this will ask about your girlfriend .
LOL .
Hahahaha , I just cursed you (:
Anyway , have funn .
Sorry I couldn't be there with you !
Lols .
Iloveyou ! xD .
Have a great one , magic man :D




HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TIFFY ! :D
Hello Tiffy .
Lol (:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !
Iloveyouu .
Hopee you had a greatt one !
Sorry I was late :/
Hopefully you'll forgive me .
I love your hair !
Haha . Forgive me kay ? (:
___________________________________________________________________
Nicole (:
It's like a wish ,
the flames that flicker beneath the surface ,
a hope so pure and beautiful .
A love so strong and true .
Though those flaws ,
here's a start .
Right here .
Right now .


No comments: