Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quarante. L'Amour Est Le Mien.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY EDWIN ! :D
Haha . Sorry I didnt wish you earlier :d .
I wanted to do it in school , but I was smelly .
Cause I played badminton (:
Haha . I can't wish you today either .
Cause I'm not at school .
Anyway , have a great one .
Lucas looviess your specks .
Looks good on you :D
Hahaha .
Happy burbday ! (:
___________________________________________________________________
Acckk . Who could live without this skinny beauty ? (:
Haha . Okay , I just had too larrh KAY :D
Yay ! I'm awesome at cameragraphy (:


___________________________________________________________________






HAHA . I'M THE MOST MODEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ! (:


IRONIC .
Nicole (:
The sun might shed it's brilliant light ,
facades of time that drill your mind ,
but you've fought a valiant and beautiful battle ,
for your body and for us this time .

No comments: