Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trente-Neuf. Mains De Dieu.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOTH KID ! (:
From your Fairy Gothmum (:
PuteraZAMIR
The pendulum swings our time away ,
the clock ticking endlessly .
Watching .
Waiting .
We are enclosed in our fairytales .
Cocooned by our own imaginations .
Our timeless fantasies .
The limitless thoughts of our fictions .
We'd live through .
The blood that taints our skin ,
the cuts that burns so deep .
We'll live .
Don't we always ?
___________________________________________________________________


WOULD IT KILL TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE THAT .


___________________________________________________________________



Dream Guy .

It wouldn't kill to have a pretty face xD

Low , mellow voice . Grr . Sexyy (:

A cute , playful guy doesn't harm anyone . Rawr xD .

Readers are SEXY .
I'm telling you (:

I've got to admit , lip rings are sexy too (:

Problem with Malaysian schools ?
NO ONE I repeat NO ONE has awesome hair xD




Guitar Players . Dreamy no ? (: ___________________________________________________________________

Nicole (:



Time and time again ,
I wait .
No sparks .
I wonder if I lost it .


No comments: