Saturday, September 20, 2008

Trente Quatre. Mains Ou Pas.

The sweetest sin .
Bright , as the garish light of day .
SHOES . Omgg , I love your shoes (:
___________________________________________________________________
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN , ALIEN ! :D
You should know all the trouble I went through trying to get your number .
Wui Yang . Tai Yuin . U Jin . Laamm . Shanni .
Woiyoh . So hard man . All also takde .
LOL . Seriously weihh .
So susaah waan .
But , I still didn't get it , so on Monday laah (:
Lol .
ALIEN .
Gaah , man I love youu xD .
Gaavin . _________
Sometimes ,
when the current pulls me under ,
throwing me like a rag doll ,
into the rolling rages of white horses,
that crash onto the clean shore .
A stick so thin ,
a hold so strong ,
it saves the world for me .
So tell me , just hold on .
It's your birthday , you .
How could you be alone ? (:
___________________________________________________________________
Nicole (:
It's the madness ,
comsuming and fuming ,
with hatred ,
with regret .

No comments: